Hi, I’m Mike McBride. I am a survivor of childhood abuse. I am also a survivor of major depression, dissociative fugue and a suicide attempt. This is my place. This is where I share my thoughts, my knowledge, and educational resources about all of these topics, in multiple ways. I don’t do this for fame, and I’m definitely not making any money from it. I do it so that the next survivor, of any of these things, has at least one place on the world wide web to know that they are not alone.
You are, in fact, not alone. Far from it, and I hope that by looking around here, and maybe even subscribing, you will learn this simple fact, and draw strength from it. If you know anyone who might benefit from that, please share this with them.
If you are a social media user, I hope you’ll consider following this little website using the links in the sidebar or at the top of the page, and if you’re interested in technology, or photography, I hope you’ll click over and follow my work on other pages as well!
Latest Posts From The Blogs
Podcast Interviews With Mike
- Talking About World Suicide Prevention Day on Moments of Clarity
- Overcoming Your Childhood Trauma on Finding Your Voice
- Talking Child Abuse and Blogging on Moments of Clarity
- What Adult Life is Like for a Victim of Child Abuse with Aimee Cabo
- Balancing Privacy and Responsibility with Monitoring and Security on Nuix Unscripted
If you’re looking for a podcast guest to talk about child abuse, or using blogging and social media to share stories of surviving and mental health advocacy, feel tree to contact me.