Submit a Review
As much as we appreciate your time in submitting a review to help provide good information for other survivors, please read the rules before submitting a review:
1. All submissions are subject to review before going live. Only reviews of books, movies, TV shows, etc. as they relate to child abuse and abuse survivors will be accepted.
2. No self-promotion of your own book, etc. It must be an honest review submitted by a third party. Links, within reason, are acceptable, including links to your own website. However, links should be related to the post, and the purpose of this site. Unrelated links may be removed, or result in submissions being removed completely.
3. You choose whether to use a pseudonym or give your real name when posting. It will appear with the post.
4. Opinions reflected in any guest submission do not necessarily represent the opinions of the owner of this website. They belong only to the guest poster.
5. The site owner reserves the right to not publish any submitted posts, for any reason, including irrelevant posts, libel, offensive language, or any other content deemed to be anything but helpful and supportive to survivors, and to edit submissions for spelling and grammar. He also reserves the right to alter the rules at any time. 😉