Mark it down Canada. Based on what I’ve seen on social media in past years, this has been a huge success not only in terms of raising awareness, but also hard cash!
Also note, for some of these, you don’t even have to be Canadian to take part.
“Bell donates 5 cents to Canadian mental health programs for each of these interactions on Bell Let’s Talk Day at no cost to participants beyond what they would normally pay their service provider for online or phone access:
• Talk: Every mobile and every long distance call made by Bell wireless and phone customers
• Text: Every text message sent by Bell wireless customers
• Twitter: Every tweet and retweet using #BellLetsTalk, featuring the special Bell Let’s Talk emoji, and every Bell Let’s Talk Day video view at Twitter.com/Bell_LetsTalk
• Facebook: Every Bell Let’s Talk Day video view at Facebook.com/BellLetsTalk and every use of the Bell Let’s Talk frame
• Instagram: Every Bell Let’s Talk Day video view at Instagram.com/bell_letstalk
• Snapchat: Every use of the Bell Let’s Talk filter and every Bell Let’s Talk Day video view”