Like they say on the tv show America’s Got Talent: “So you think you have talent?”
If so, we hope you’ll consider blogging for us. We are looking for mental health bloggers (paid freelance positions) in the following areas:
- Abuse Issues
- Anxiety Disorders
- ADHD in children (parent of a child with ADHD)
- Adult ADHD
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Eating Disorders (anorexia, bulimia, binge eating/overeating)
- LGBT (relating to mental health and relationships)
- OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
- Parenting a child with mental illness
- Sex Issues
If you want to write a blog or do a video blog on another mental health topic, we’ll be happy to consider that.
It seems like a good way to share your thoughts on any of these issues, for those they choose to work with. If you’re interested, head over and check out the requirements!
Personally, I have enough trouble keeping up my own blogs to start another one over there, but it is tempting to be part of that network. 😉